Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nuwave Air Fried Chicken

Not too long ago, I got one of these Nuwave ovens.  (of course on a night when I couldn't sleep....so what is there to watch on tv but infomercials)  I had to get one of these ovens and I love it.  I have been using it alot for burgers and bacon and baked potatoes, but I am trying to learn how to make other meals in it, especially this air-fried chicken.  My hubby doesn't really like mustard, but he loved this chicken, two days in a row.  I even ate some of the leftovers the next day cold!!
I took:
2 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup mustard
salt and pepper
crushed corn flakes

Mixed the mayonnaise, mustard and any favorite seasonings (salt and pepper)  Coated the chicken pieces in the mayo mix then rolled in the cornflake crumbs.  I put it in my nuwave oven for 9 minutes on each side. 
I am sure this would work in the oven for about 30 minutes (without turning over) at 350 degrees.  I will try it that way soon and let you know, unless you try it that way before me and let me know.
This chicken comes out so tender and you don't really taste the mustard.
The rest of the dinner is just potatoes I cubed up and browned in a sauce pan with a bit of butter and pan spray, then seasoned with salt and pepper.  Then of course a bag of frozen beans I just heated up in the micro.
Hope ya'll try this and let me know!  Wishing ya'll an awesome day :o)

“What did the baby corn say to the mama corn?   Where’s popcorn?”

No comments:

Post a Comment